Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thanks , mY friends ~



I woke up at 11am dressed up get ready waiting my friend's brother come and picked up us to Times Squares..we meet kaili at ts 1st..(actually mun yee wanna gv me a surprise but lastly no surprise for me)Mun Yee,next time must plan 1st~hehe.. then we went to sg wang bcoz v plan sing k at greenbox..but lastly we change to redbox at low yat..bcoz greenbox was full d n we din't have make booking before that..Paries was late and she dun't know how to walk to low yat,so kaili n me went back to ts n meet up with her..then Paries n kaili go bought cake for me n I walk back to low yat alone~ =.=

When Ginnie was reached also..then start celebrate my birthday..kaili was give me a surprise bcoz i tot her just buy a small muffin for me..bt actually they hv buy ard a big cake 4 me..haha
is my favourite cake(fruit cake) thx ya ~
then they start singing bday song for me n take some photo after that..


Some pictures here ~
(mun yee,kaili,me,paries,ginnie n steven)



yeah~my cake ..


small muffin..hehe~





After sing k,we went to ts n meet up Ginnie again..then we off to Sushi King ~Around 7pm we went back to home..
THANKS MY FRIENDS..appreciate it ..^^


晚上,我,哥,和我弟一起去red island cafe吃东西..我弟请我,他说当作礼物哦 ..
哈哈~也好啦,,有人请吃当然去啦..



Around 11pm went back to home lo~and my bday也过了~ *.*
LAstly ,thanks to all my friends ~谢谢 ~




0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.