Sunday, May 3, 2009

放假的第一天

2009年5月03日 星期


~ Before out ~





~hapy bday wern hwee~



~fruit cake~


~sandra & me~


3 of us
~me & kaili & mei hooi~



Today started my 1st day holiday
so afternoon went out with
my college's friends
around 12pm i went out to take lrt
bcoz we will meet at ts at 1pm
when we all reached d
then we go buy cake for celebrate wern hwee's bday
when 2pm we went to redbox at low yat for karaoke ^^
we order the package
around rm200++
the package include many drink n food
eat eat n drink drink
hungry - full
1st time went out with sandra,sarah
n wern hwee
hehe
we started sing at 2pm
but i don't know until what time
becoz 5pm i was back wit mei hooi 1st
coz i need to went out with my
family for dinner
6pm reached home d
then went out to conought there
for our dinner ..
after dinner we went to giant n walk walk
reached home was 9pm d




0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.