Saturday, October 24, 2009

二人世界


Went out with Kaili..this is the 1st time v out just only us without other..Early in the morning,woke up at 11am then heading to shower and dressed up..Going out around 12pm and meet up kaili at ts around 12.45pm..

First,we headed to Mcd to have our lunch..that is only one v plan for today..So,after that we just walk around ts and sgwang..Lastly,i was bought a new clothe n shoes..Kaili also was bought a new shoes..Purple clr is my leg n white is kaili..hehe



My new clothe..yellow clr~




took at "big head" photo shop



at pavilion's toilet



Around 7+pm,we back to home and it was raining..This is also my 1st time saw kaili using her umbrella,coz she seldom or never use her umbrella before..haha..Reached home around 8pm n continue my movie..That's all for it~

* Posted by Susan
*

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.