Thursday, October 15, 2009

BBQ & Sushi

Since sarah's aunt not at the home,so we plan to have BBQ at her house..Steven,Linchuan,FengPing,Jocelyn,Beekun n YinHao join us too..After the class,Sarah n Linchuan went to Carrefour to buy some food for tonite bbq..n the rest went back to hostel 1st..
Kaili n me also went back to home to take some clothe cz we overnite at LinChuan's house after the BBQ..6pm i meet up Kaili n ts cz we plan went to have sushi King before went to the BBQ..





We join them at 8+pm..they start 1st without waiting us =.=

jie jie n me~





Jie jie,kaili n me left at 12am cz jie jie going to GEnting 2mr..The 1st thing we reached jie jie's house is>bath..haha..after that,we watching the "Guess Guess Guess" show..before the movie end,we ard felt sleepy..so we switch off the light n ready to sleep,but we din sleep n lay on the bed talk talk talk..i think we slept at 2+am..cz 'beh tahan' d..haha


16/10/09

woke up at 12+pm dress up ourself ..jie jie will going to genting today..jie jie was preparing all her stuff n thing that need to bring to Genting..



I was reading the story book while waiting~



what the kaili doing..??ya.she took-ing our photo behind us..haha~



I reached my home around 3pm..at the nite,i went to the Restaurant near by South City with my family to have fullmoon feast of my cousin..



0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.