Friday, October 9, 2009

Babes Janelle's Birthday




Happy Birthday to babes Janelle~She birthday should be on 13 oct but we celebrate on today since everyone are free at today.. Vince came to my house fetched me and Yean at 8pm..But the birthday party will be start at 7.30pm located at Pandan Indah "My Village" Cafe..When we reached,seen so many people havent reach yet!we are not the last..

Vince n me buy a necklace n keychance for her..Vince also make a bday card for her..besides that,im make a bday calendar for her,hope that she like it..

大合照



This is the present we bought for her n the bday card&calenndar









End the party at 11+pm..because some of them will went to movie after the party..but Vince,me n Yean was went back to home..

Lastly,wish Janelle Happy n Pretty always
^^

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.