Thursday, April 23, 2009

My blogger

2009年4月23日 星期四


My blogger


1st day writing my blogger here.. my friend (Janelle) was help and teach me many to make it...^^haha ..because many thing I don't know about the blog such as don't know how to find it and how to post it up... lastly my blogger is done for helped by janelle..haha .. thx you janelle

( m3)


今天约了michelle n janelle出去吃东西 ..
所以janelle大约12.30pm就来我家先 ,
过后
才一起去搭lrt ..
因为michelle在pandan jaya lrt等我们 ..
而且我们已经迟到了 (一点点) 罢了 ..
过后我们就坐michelle的车,她带我们去pandan indah
附近吃板面 ..
吃完了之后我们又去jusco(maluri)走走买东西 ..
janelle买了很多东西 ..

而我和michelle
只买了哈密瓜..哈哈 ^^
因为怕肥,不可以吃那么多 ..

( yummy yummy )


(wah~buy so many things)


买完东西了,我们又去mcd ..
(还不肯回家)=.= lll
janelle n michelle买了vanila cone ice-cream ..
我当然没有吃啦 ..
因为已经饱了.. ^^



大约4点才回家哦 ..

(拜拜) @.@







0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.