Thursday, July 16, 2009

sLeepy

Today early morning ...............
wake up late d,actually 5.30am need to wake up
but~i slept until 6.45am
and i need to go Tasik Selatan there
because mei hooi was waiting me a there
(should reach at 7am de)
so i rush to take lrt,really felt very sleepy le~
reached there at 7.30am something n class start at 8am
1st sem until nw,this is my 1st time oversleep le
mei hooi,,wont hv next time
(希望不会有啦)haha
Mr Chris Chong class really very bored
make me more sleepy
after the 1st class v went back to home
reached home then sure continue sleep la
(this few weeks really felt not enough to sleep le)
T.T
nx class will be on 5pm~

mei & me
took by kaili again~



c,that linchuan jiejie wear so short
cz she jus bac from sing k with sze yee
jie jie & kaili mei mei ~



who leg is that,,
guess which is kaili,which is meihooi,n which is my leg????
we wearing the same style of shoes..
hehe

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.